BRISINGR Madness

By Liku Layuk Allo - May 03, 2009

Finished reading Brisngr. After saved a lot of times just to read it slowly(because I just want to have an everyday-time to have such a good-read :) ), the book was finished at about a hour ago.



Oh, what I should say ? I would say F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C , even I know that was not much enough to describe this fuckin-hot-book. Please, just reach out my mind so you can understand what I’m feeling. :D

And again, I'm in that stage of boredom again. I've been trying to redefine my reason of being asking myself, "what am I actually doing?". Read Harry Potter, cried. Read Brisingr, cried.

While I carve the story word by word, my head can’t stopped imagining the scenes; the words are taking me into something magic.. And my definition of magic,fantasy, keeps grading while I read this book. What I really love about this book, is the writer’s accurate to describe beautiful places, nature, and everything was explained perfectly in order that a freak-reader like me could imagining the real situation of the book. I have no idea when the forth book will released, but I know that each chapter is getting more interesting. Have no doubt of it.

Just want the world to know, I was shocking when I read the part Oromis and Glaedr die, and then I shed a tear. T-T. Aku tau kalo ini pasti bakal terjadi, karena Oromis dan Glaedr sudah mengisyaratkan kalo mereka bakal mati, dan aku cukup puas dengan gugurnya mereka di medan perang, selayaknya Penunggang dan Naga yang sejati. Jadi mungkin aku ga se-shock pas baca Harry Potter, bagian dimana Dumbledore mati. :P
Tapi tetap saja sedih, I cried, though. :(

U know what? Aku melihat beberapa kesamaan pada Harry Potter dan Brisingr.
Take a look at this part.


Pas Oromis dan Glaedr melawan Murtagh dan Thorn, tiba-tiba Galbatorix berbicara dari dalam tubuh Murtagh dan bercakap-cakap dengan Oromis. This is remind me of the part in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, when Dumbledore was talking with Voldemort—yang berbicara melalui tubuh Harry. Hahah.. this maybe sounds silly, but I’d like to describe Oromis as Dumbledore,sama-sama tua, kuat, bijaksana, and Eragon as Harry(ga perlu penjelasan lebih lanjut kan?). And maybe Murtagh as Snape? Hahahaha.

Ohya, Harry dan Eragon juga sama-sama yatim piatu, sama-sama memiliki orang tua terkenal dan penyihir hebat, dan sama-sama memiliki takdir untuk membunuh musuh terkuat di dunia—yang notabene adalah Voldemort dan Galbatorix!
But all I want to share now is about Brisingr, and what I really want to say is :

“ Wonderful job, Paolini. Keep up the excellent work, and please finished the forth book as fast as an elf running !!” :D

Atra esterni ono thelduin.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments