Novel of Life

By Liku Layuk Allo - January 06, 2012

I don’t have any problem to write something personal on my blog, I don’t mind people read about it, as long as I think it is secure to share, just like my mom said when she read my diary when I was little : “Ga papa kan dibaca? Toh seperti baca novel.” Actually I was so angry that time, when she open my secret drawer and read my diary and talked about it in the middle of dinner. But, these days, these years, I found myself read hundreds of diary of unknown people. Yeah, I read their blog. Their blog spoke anything about their personal things, whether it is love life, education, parents, friends or anything. Like real anything. And I love to see them. I love to see how people describe their life. I learned so much thing from them, I enjoy the way they share thoughts, and I think it’s good to make people smile and learn something from your personal stories. I do still have so many things that I keep for myself, oh the ones I shared is only a few of them. Everybody have their personal area in themselves that no one know. So, I think share personal life in blog is normally fine. Just like my mom said. Seperti membaca novel.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. hei, umm remember the one who sent you a letter with english text within it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i am sorry, which letter and from who, exactly? I've think about it, but I guess I can't recall that one.. please remind me, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's okay liku. Afterall it's been a year, ah last june if I ain't wrong. And actually I umm, I feel bad with the way I gave the letter, coz it wasn't me who directly send it on you, real sorry for that. I don't hav a guts for god sake!? I just can't help it, wiw, Hihihi. So I asked my friend mula to hand it on you, and he did great. Hm.. Remember now? Ouh, anyway my name is io. Know my names means I'm no longer anonymous. Huh, ridiculous me, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well actually it's better that you mentioned it, so I can know who am I talking to hehe. But I am sorry, I don't remember that I ever accepted a letter from somebody named Mula.. I am just so clueless right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously??! He told me that you've read it, just read. You didn't took it. Well at least you read, that was he said. Hm.. Forget it, the brightside is, currently I communicate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no.. honestly I don't even know anybody named mula. and how do you know me btw? and do I know you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps in your faculty people and you known him in a different name. How do I know you? I know by my friend, my friend, and my friend. And uhh, no, you don't know me. That's why. Will I know more liku? Honestly I'm interest having a conversation with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, you can start by let me know about yourself then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oowkay then, first thing first, what kind of thing you want to know about me first? So I can explain more specificly

    ReplyDelete
  10. just the general information of yours. full name, age, school, anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heii sorry, I fall asleep, how's ur sleep liku? Ok, momento. Hm.. my real name is Rio N Pratama, but just call me io, or anonymous.hehe. age of 21, crusial stage of age huh!?. Ooh, Currently I'm studing management at umi since 2010, and I took extension class. Travelling is my passion, an ordinary man, clumsy, normal life, and no crimes record, haha "unnecessary". Do I make myself clear? Look, it feels like being interviewed or typing a cv, haha., how bout you liku, well, at least I know from the real you now. Tell me about yourselp too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. actually it feels weird to communicate in my comment blogger box. you can just add my ym: dewi_radcliffe@yahoo.com, ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya ya obviously. I thought so. Affirmative, make sure you're on okay. :)

    ReplyDelete