Flashback

By Liku Layuk Allo - January 06, 2012

Is it new year already. When I check a lil bit down there, I see my previous post about 2011 resolution.

http://dewianalayukallo.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year-2011.html

So how is it? Did I make it? Well let me try to conclude it one by one.

I don’t know if I lived closer in God, I still did a lot of forbidden things.. but I know I keep on faithful and trust His way; in the end. I wish I could be better more and more each day..

My family is healthy and blessed, thank God. My father do stop smoking. And he’s looking more and more handsome ever since. My brother just graduated as a doctor in the end of year; as the best graduate, with perfect score. My lil brother is still finding his way home (baca: labil) but yeah, I think my family passed the year peacefully.

I do think I became more confident, but this 4th goal still need a lot of work…continue to 2012.

I pursued my dreams, but I didn’t form any jazz band. At least I made a good jamming trio with my friends, Yogi and Aan. We’re taped some singing videos, joined in a singing video competition, ah..not a big one..only a competition held by fellow Gleeks. And.. we won! :D We beat some singing monsters and we’re so happy about our little winning thing.

I back on sport track, I did a lot of training this year, but not as often as in high school, of course. But in the end of year, I lost all of my daily sport. Don’t ask me why, I just lost it.

Yes I kept together with my besties, had a lot of fun with them, thank God again. I am gonna have holiday with big family in January 2012, and kak dika is marrying kak bunga soon as well!

Unfortunately I didn’t go somewhere outside Indonesia…. L

And yess…. I didn’t found a new lover. I didn’t see anyone, not attracted with anyone, and I don’t mind. I am not in hurry so I guess this ‘failure’ is okay. I am happy being this way J

I guess that was my achievement and failure throughout the year. How’s yours, guys? Did you set any goal, and do you make it? I wanna hear your stories. I think, human can only plan. God disposes.

Have a very great year ahead, human! Happy new year 2012!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments