By Liku Layuk Allo - February 16, 2012



If you feel stuck with your school, college, or work, how about taking a short break out of town? No need to go anywhere far if you have less time, just go near the city, the most important thing is the quality of time you need to spend.
Me, I prefer going to a lil’ cooler place, with two of my best friends. spend a night, enjoy very morning fresh air, and taking some pictures.. J



photo credit to : @nugraharachmat
model : @dewianaliku @sorayaannisa

This is another work of us after a loooong time absence. I gain much weight ever since J.
Taking editorial pictures is such a guilty pleasure for me since I a lil bit tomboy in person. I have big passion with fashion and photography, and I want somehow involved in artistic ideas that always come into my mind after reading several magazines. Our dream ( Oya, Mamat, and me) is to make our own photo studio someday. We have same taste in photography, we love fashion spread, we love Nicoline Patricia Malina and Julius Bramanto. And we really want to work in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, or Vanity Fair. If you ask me about what is the best job in the world; I would answer being a fashion spread team in magazines. Like Grace Coddington.
Actually, these photos taken around 2 months ago, right before Mamat enter his internship in hospital as a co-ass. They were meant to be our final editorial because Mamat and Oya will be soooooo busy along their internship time. So how do you think about the photos? Let me know!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments