By Liku Layuk Allo - October 11, 2011

How's life lately guys? I've been into college for past weeks, and desperately in need again for another holiday. Haha. Well I guess more spare times is never enough.

By the way, have you ever think about taking a very opposite way of what you do today? Me, I guess that feeling crossed into my mind like... often. What if I am not here now? What if I become a very different person, with different purpose of life? How am I supposed to say to my parents if I decide to change my life in a second? Taking risk is a very challenging thing to do. Even me, whom claimed myself as an outspoken person sometimes can’t take the impact, or reaction, of telling truth.

I want a sudden-turn around; go far beneath my fear and worries, go anywhere but here. I like to imagine myself along the road, on the car, driving alone far far away outside the city. I don’t wanna turn around. I keep on driving and I enjoy it. I feel so happy that I could cry.

Ah, I have a song that perfectly explained my mind.


The Road (song by Cameron Mitchell)


Running this road out of town

Feels so right.
Nothing but you and me,
Alone tonight.
Running this highway like
It was our time.
Running from airwaves
that try to bring us down.

On the road,
With nowhere to go.
Take it slow.
This world is my home,
And it feels like home.
And it feels like home.

And I could feel the wind
Come rushing through the trees.
It's as almost if the sky
Knew when or where I'd be.
And you would turn right
And wear the smile that says "I'm bored."
And just a couple dreamers
To which I can't ignore.

On the road,
With nowhere to go.
Take it slow.
This world is my home.
(x2)

And all of these faces remind me of places,
I'll never ever ever ever see.
And all of the time that we spend they rely,
Trapped in our misery.
And would you believe that the road holds the key
To a better life.
So I'll pack my bags and get on and be free,
Without saying goodbye.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments