The Rain Says Hello

By Liku Layuk Allo - November 26, 2011

I must say that i miss my blog almost every time. There were times when I really wanna turn my laptop on, and write down everything I had on head. But I always beaten up by the fatigue; the desire of touching my bed as soon as possible. But thanks God tonight I strengthen myself enough to sit down and write, knowing that it's Saturday nite, and for some reason I don't go anywhere with friends like I always used to. It's been such a long time since I stay home at Saturday nite (come on, I really need regular high-dose of fun after having a week of torture!), and I guess I enjoy this one. I have missed my activities, such as rolling on bed reading books, or just strolling around my desk, browsing and blogging like I am doing now.
First post after a while, I am going to give a poem I made by myself, which I think was created when I was in senior high. I found it in long-lost Notepad file; full of words and many phrases that (actually)meant to be songs. hahaha.. Well, I just think this one suits the weather now..


Hujan

Hari ini hujan turun di kota
Membasahi taman, sekolah, dan rumah
Menggenangi jalan raya dan atap
Membuai katak dalam mimpi indah

Hari ini hujan turun di desa
Membasahi sawah, padepokan, dan bukit
Mendinginkan warga dengan embun malam
Memanjakan jangkrik yang terus bernyanyi

Hari ini hujan turun di hati kita
Kita yang berdiri di jalan berbeda
Kita yang berdiri di balik tirai hujan
Kita yang tak ingin hujan itu reda


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments