My Week With Marilyn

By Liku Layuk Allo - December 11, 2011


I can’t wait to watch the upcoming biography-movie : "My Week With Marilyn"


Storyline from IMDB.com :

Sir Laurence Olivier is making a movie in London. Young Colin Clark, an eager film student, wants to be involved and he navigates himself a job on the set. When film star Marilyn Monroe arrives for the start of shooting, all of London is excited to see the blonde bombshell, while Olivier is struggling to meet her many demands and acting ineptness, and Colin is intrigued by her. Colin's intrigue is met when Marilyn invites him into her inner world where she struggles with her fame, her beauty and her desire to be a great actress.


I think it’s gonna be epic. Michelle Williams; who potrays Marilyn Monroe in the movie, looks stunning.

I can feel the retro-modern-sensation already.. Looks like it will be full with great outfits..


And yeah, my favorite girl Emma Watson, will be appear on the movie too, and her character is Marilyn's stylist. How cool is that, huh?



I know it may be not related to the post, but here it isss... a little "ngamen" session presented by Yogi, Aan, (my classmates) and me. It was a long time ago, when we were stuck at Aan's house and got nothing to do. They keep pushing me to post this, so yeah.. enjoy this, you two. We beg your sorry for being such a narcisstic XD

Ice Ice Baby / Under Pressure – The Glee Project

cover by AanLikuYogi


For better quality, you can watch it here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymgj61i8G6o

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments