By Liku Layuk Allo - December 24, 2012

Tonight is Christmas Eve. I am laying beside my mum who's sleeping now. She's not usually sleep in my room, but tonight I wonder why she choose to sleep with me instead her husband. Lol. The weather is kinda cold, it's a post-rain mood, and my mum kept telling me to go to bed early, because I might not wake up on time tomorrow morning for church. I just get this sudden feeling to write a few words.. 

I miss my grandma. I miss Oma Rita right now, very much; I feel my throat hurts just thinking about her. Today is the second year anniversary of her farewell. We supposed to have service in her house today; every Christmas Eve, singing and praying together, get presents, and have a pleasant dinner. I remember how she created this ambiance...this kind of aura that warms the room and make people happy. I am not getting used to this.. Having Christmas without her. I know it's been two year, but sometimes I can't believe that she's gone; it's like believing that Santa Clause is not real... It kills you.. but it will be acceptable just in time... I think I am just not there yet. My prayer tonight goes to her. And for those people who lost their loveable right before Christmas. At least, we do still have many people to hug this Christmas. Thank you for everything, God. I really, really love You. Merry Christmas everyone.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments