Stop and stare

By Liku Layuk Allo - September 16, 2012


Have just realized that sometimes, the universe conspire to remind you about things you have been trying your best to forget. There's something, invisible but illuminates, slither slowly from inside, light up every part and pushed to bring them alive. Maybe simply because we're still just not step away from 'the unfinished'. Or I am. I knew this day would come. The day when I realize that we're not gonna keep walking nowhere; we are not walking dead. The day when I realize how much time has fooled me. Two years. Two years and months, Lee. I remember clouds were a little more blue and grasses were a little more green.. It was beautiful, and it was yesterday. I am the one who mentioned about 'find an angel to carry things together'. And I am glad you did. Yesterday, now, tomorrow, you will always be there, standing under the sunshine, even it doesn't shine for me anymore.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments