Playlist

By Liku Layuk Allo - November 30, 2013


Hello there. Winter is near. I mean, December. It is the best moment to enjoy the rain inside my bedroom and listen to some tunes. Heaaveen. If only I could just laaay, all day.... it would be even greater. Hehe.

Do you know I got this strange hobby to make tracks playlist? I mean, not an ordinary playlist that people usually have, I like to make very specific tracklist such as "chill out" (contains my fav relaxing song, lullabies, etc), or "jogging"(my jogging tracks :D) "gospel" (ok, this is normal) and also "f*cked up"(very bloody songs about heartbroken :D). There are others. I know I sound like I have nothing to do.....geez.

Well, I guess I just want to share some of my playlist to you, maybe you can use it when it comes to the very specific mood ;). 


"Traveling" playlist :
*jump in a car, bus, train, or plane, these are my fav tunes to hear while doing a trip*
- Orange Sky (Alexi Murdoch)
- All My Days (Alexi Murdoch)
- Homesick (Kings Of Convenience)
- Queen of California (John Mayer)
- I Got You (Jack Johnson)
- Do I Need A Reason (D'Sound)
- Words and Stories (Adhitya Sofyan)
- World - Five For Fighting

"Rainy" playlist :
- Another Rainy Day ( Corinne Bailey Rae)
- Hope (Monita Tahalea)
- Lost (Michael Buble)
- Drifting in Dreamland (Dan Gibson)
- It's Hard to Get Around The Wind (Alex Turner)
- All I've Ever Needed (Paul McDonald feat. Nikki Reed)
- Jealous Guy (John Lennon)
- Autumn (Paolo Nutini)
- My Love (Sia)
- Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John (Belle and Sebastian feat. Norah Jones)
- Covered In Rain (John Mayer)
- Tokyo Lights Fade Away (Adhitya Sofyan)
- Rain (Priscilla Ahn)

"F*cked Up" playlist (my fav) :
*very recommended for all sorts of broken hearts' emotions. warning: tears and suicidal possibility may happen all the time*

- Details In The Fabric (Jason Mraz)
- Don't Go Away (Oasis)
- Stand By Me (Oasis)
- Don't Look Back In Anger (Oasis)
- Six Degrees of Separation (The Script)
- Better That We Break (Maroon 5)
- Nothing Lasts Forever (Maroon 5)
- All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye (John Mayer)
- Heartbreak Warfare (John Mayer)
- Bitter Heart (Zee Avi)
- High And Dry (Radiohead/Jamie Cullum)
- Dying (Five For Fighting)
- Gravity (Sara Bareilles)
- Hold Me Now (Renee Olstead)
- If I Fell (The Beatles)
- Yesterday (The Beatles)
- The Long And Winding Road (The Beatles)

Maybe you want to add some fav songs of yours to the playlist?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I missed you, and I likes your rainy playlist liku.

    ReplyDelete